Relish this heavenly Cookie and Cream fudge made with white chocolate and everyone’s favourite Oreo Cookies.
No baking, no hassle; make this quick, delicious dessert next time guests come.
I’m back with yet another no-bake dessert for you guys. Baking is love for me, but some days, I prefer making quick and easy desserts that require little to no baking, and yet they are enjoyed by everyone. That’s the best part of these desserts. They take less time to make and can be prepared by anyone.
Today, I have got the creamiest fudge recipe. Cookie and cream fudges require just five ingredients to be converted into a smooth fudge. The condensed milk and cream make the fudge creamy and smooth, while the cookies add a great crunch.
Oreo, as we all know, is one such cookie that everyone loves. I’m sure the Oreo flavour of this fudge will make it a hit amongst not just kids but even adults, too.
Cooki & Cream Fudge Video Tutorial
Why You’ll Love This Recipe?
- Quick and Easy: The fudge recipe is simple and easy to follow. Once you start with the recipe, it can be whipped up quickly. All there is left to do is freeze it to set it properly.
- Flavour: The fudge has a nice blend of vanilla, cream, and condensed milk. All three gel well together. It’s truly heaven for white chocolate lovers out there. And to top it off, Oreos are there too.
- Texture: Fudge must be soft, smooth, and melt-in-the-mouth like dessert. It is exactly how this recipe turns out to be. It’s rich, creamy, and smooth.
Important Ingredients Used In The Recipe
- White Chocolate: The fudge is made using white chocolate. I have used couverture chocolate in the recipe, which gives it a much better taste and texture. Callebaut or Van Houten are some brands you can look for in couverture chocolate.
- Condensed milk: The fudge gets its sweetness from the condensed milk. That is why we do not need any extra sugar for the recipe. Also, condensed milk helps get a smooth texture.
- Heavy Cream: For this recipe in particular, I preferred using heavy cream over low-fat creams. The rich cream gives it a lovely richness and creaminess as it contains a high-fat amount.
- Oreos: The classic vanilla Oreos give flavour, texture, and appearance. Crushed Oreos are added to the fudge batter. At the same time, whole Oreos are placed on top as garnish.
How To Make Cookie and Cream Fudge
Preparation: Collect and weigh all five ingredients required to make the fudge. Also, prepare a 6-inch square ring by cling-wrapping it twice from one side to create its bottom.
Melt Chocolate With Condensed Milk: Take white couverture chocolate and condensed milk together in a bowl. Heat it in the microwave to melt the chocolate. Keep stirring in between so the chocolate doesn’t burn. Once melted, mix the two ingredients well.
Warm Heavy cream: In a separate bowl, heat heavy cream. You just need to warm it and not make it too hot. Add this warm cream to the chocolate-condensed milk mixture. Stir until well blended.
Add Crushed Oreos: Add the crushed Oreos to the fudge batter and mix thoroughly.
Transfer into Mould: Pout the fudge batter into the lined square ring. Spread it using a spatula or palette knife. Make sure to even it out.
Garnish: Once the fudge is in the mould, add nine whole Oreos as garnish. They should be at equal distance in a 3×3 setting.
Freeze: Place the ring in the freezer and set it for at least 3-4 hours. Slice and Serve: Once the fudge has been set, remove the cling wrap from the bottom first. Then, heat the outer part of the ring using a blow dryer or a heat gun. Lift the ring and slice the fudge into nine equal portions.
Chef’s Tips For The Recipe
Melt Chocolate in Intervals
If using a microwave, do not allow the chocolate to melt for a long duration. Always melt chocolate in blasts of 20-30 seconds. Stir the chocolate in between. This process will help to avoid burning. If using a double boiler, ensure that the steam does not reach the chocolate, as the moisture from the dew will seize the chocolate.
Tip For Demoulding
When the fudge sets and it’s time to remove the ring, do not blow heat on the ring from too close or for a long duration. Both ways will make the fudge melt from the sides. Keep the heat gun or blow dryer at a distance and constantly move it around the ring.
How To Store Cookie and Cream Fudge
You must store the fudge in an airtight box in the refrigerator. Consume it within a week.
For extended shelf life, you can even store it in the freezer for up to a month.
More Easy Recipes
I have more such no-bake recipes that you must try
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want, you can experiment and use strawberry or chocolate flavour cookies. They both have unique tastes, which should pair well with white chocolate.
Covering the top will prevent moisture from settling on the surface. So, if you cling wrap the top, it would help maintain the texture of the fudge.
It would be advisable to wrap each fudge piece and then store it in an airtight box. This way, they won’t stick to each other.
- 350 g White couverture
- 50 g Condensed milk
- 150 g Heavy cream
- 60g Crushed Oreos
- 9 pc Whole Oreos
- Prepare a 6-inch square ring by cling-wrapping it twice from one side. Keep it aside for further use.
- In a bowl, melt white chocolate and condensed milk together. You can use the microwave or double boiler method.
- Now, warm heavy cream in the microwave and add it to the melted chocolate and condensed milk mixture. Combine everything well using a spatula.
- Lastly, fold in crushed Oreos and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared ring and spread evenly using a spatula or palette knife. Place nine whole Oreos on top as garnish.
- Put the fudge for setting in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- After 3-4 hours, remove the cling wrap and run a heat gun through the outer part of the ring.
- Now lift the ring and cut the fudge into nine equal square pieces.
- Prep Time: 10 to 15 minutes
- Freeze Time: 3 to 4 hours
- Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes