120g Vegan butter
50g Brown sugar
50g Castor sugar
1 tsp Vanilla essence
2 tbsp Soy milk
60g Vegan dark chocolate chips
110g Heat-treated all-purpose flour
- Preheat your oven to 200C (OTG mode: upper rod + lower rod + fan). Spread 110g of flour in a baking tray and cook in a preheated oven at 200C (OTG mode: upper rod + lower rod + fan) for 5 minutes. The flour will get a little brownish.
- In a bowl, cream butter and both sugars until pale and fluffy.
- Now, add soy milk and vanilla essence and mix properly until the sugar dissolves.
- Add heat-treated all-purpose flour by sieving it, as there might be lumps from heat-treating it.
- Lastly, fold in the vegan dark chocolate chips.
Your vegan edible cookie dough is ready! So easy and quick that was. Try it soon
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 to 6 minutes