Vegan Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 250 g Vegan dark chocolate
- 60 g Creamy peanut butter
- 15 g Icing sugar
- A few flakes of Sea salt
- In a bowl, take the vegan chocolate and melt it in the microwave at 30-second intervals. Transfer the melted chocolate to a piping bag.
- Line a 6-cavity cupcake tray with cupcake liners. It will ensure we achieve the signature Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups look.
- Pipe the first layer of melted chocolate into the cupcake liners until 1/3rd full. Let it set in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes until it is semi-set.
- While the chocolate sets, make the peanut butter filling. In a bowl, soften the creamy peanut butter using a spatula. Then add icing sugar and mix until you get a smooth, pipeable consistency. Transfer this filling to a piping bag.
- Once the first layer of chocolate is semi-set, pipe an even layer of peanut butter filling in the center.
- Now we’ll pipe the remaining chocolate over the peanut butter filling and gently tap the cupcake tray 3 – 4 times to evenly distribute the chocolate.
- Sprinkle some sea salt flakes over the chocolate and refrigerate it for 10 – 15 minutes or until it sets completely. Once the chocolate sets, gently remove the cupcake liners.
Our Vegan Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are now ready!
- Prep Time: 10 to 12 minutes
- Freeze time: 20 to 25 minutes