- 100g Vegan butter
- 100g Peanut butter
- 60g Chopped vegan dark chocolates
- 70g Soy milk
- 60g Brown Sugar
- 40g Caster sugar
- 200g All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C (OTG mode: upper rod + lower rod + fan). Line a baking tray using butter paper or a silicon mat.
- Mix butter and creamy peanut butter together in a bowl until it is smooth.
- Add both the sugars and beat until pale and fluffy.
- Now, add in soy milk and vanilla essence.
- Sieve in dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, and salt. Combine to form a dough.
- Finally, add chopped dark couverture and mix into the dough.
- Now, make balls from dough weighing 80g each. Place them on a lined baking tray and flatten them out a bit. Sprinkle some chocolate chips and peanuts randomly on top.
- Put the tray in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Bake them at 180c (OTG mode: upper rod + lower rod + fan for 15-18 minutes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Freezing Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 to 18 minutes