For cookie dough:
- 100g Salted butter
- 125 g Castor sugar
- 50g Brown sugar
- 1 no. Egg
- 200g All-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 50 g Oreo crushed
- ¼ tsp Vanilla essence
For Cream cheese filling:
- 40g Cream cheese
- 10 g Icing sugar
- 20g Crushed Oreos
For The Oreo Cheesecake Filling:
- Smooth out the cream cheese and add icing sugar to this. Give it a good mix.
- Now add Oreo crumbs to the cream cheese.
- Transfer the mixture into a piping bag.
- Now, place the butter paper on a baking tray and make blobs of cream cheese weighing approximately 10 g each.
- Freeze the blobs for 15 – 20 minutes in the freezer.
For The Cookie Dough:
- Cream butter and the sugars together until pale and fluffy.
- Then sieve all the dry ingredients, flour, salt, and baking soda in a new bowl.
- Now, add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and add the egg. Mix well.
- Lastly, add crushed Oreos and form a dough.
- Next, take 80g ball of dough and put cream cheese blob inside the cookie, then roll it to seal the cream cheese filling inside.
- Place the ball on a lined baking tray and put one oreo biscuit on top of the cookie dough.
- Repeat the same process with the leftover dough.
- Now, keep the tray in the freezer for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Now, bake it in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 12-15 minutes (otg mode: lower rod + upper rod + fan).
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Freezing Time: 30 to 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 to 15 minutes