- 195g All-Purpose Flour
- 37g Dutch Cocoa Powder
- ½+ ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ + 1/8 tsp Salt
- 30g Egg
- 112g Unsalted Butter
- 72g Brown Sugar
- 67g Caster Sugar
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- 35g Mini marshmallows(a)
- 38g Chopped dark couverture(a)
- Mini marshmallows(b) as required
- Chopped dark couverture(b) as required
- Preheat the oven to 180C (OTG mode: upper rod + lower rod + fan). Line a baking tray with butter paper or a silicone mat.
- In a bowl, cream butter and both the sugars till its pale and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla essence. Give it a good mix.
- Sieve in dry ingredients, i.e., flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, and salt. Combine well.
- Now fold in the chopped chocolate (a) and mix to form a dough.
- Now, take dough weighing 80g and make a ball. Flatten a little, place marshmallows inside the cookie, then wrap the cookie dough around the marshmallows so that it’s fully covered.
- Repeat the same process with the rest of the dough. Place the cookies on a lined baking tray.
- Garnish the cookies with marshmallows and chopped dark couverture on top randomly.
- Put the tray in the freezer for 15 minutes. Then bake them at 180c (OTG mode: upper rod + lower rod + fan) for 15-18 minutes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Freezing Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 to 18 minutes