For Choco lava cake:
- 35 g Flour
- 8 g Natural cocoa powder
- 75 g Butter
- 128 g Egg
- 80 g Sugar
- 60 g Dark chocolate
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- Fresh strawberries
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Take a bowl and melt chocolate & butter together in a microwave.
- Now, in a different bowl whisk eggs and sugar.
- Add sifted flour and cocoa powder into this mixture. Mix well.
- Lastly, add chocolate and butter mixture. Give this a good mix to make a smooth batter .
- Take two 4 inch ring and double cling wrap it. Grease the inside edge of the rings with butter.
- Now, pour the batter into the moulds and keep it in the fridge for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Next day, bake it in a preheated convection oven at 190C for 8 – 10 minutes (fan speed 1) or in a preheated OTG at 200C for 12-15 minutes (otg mode: upper rod + lower rod + fan).
- De-mould the cake and garnish with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, some fresh strawberries and icing sugar.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Freezing Time: 8 hours
- Cook Time: 8-10 minutes