- 150 g Unsalted butter
- 100 g Icing sugar
- 30 g Milk
- ¼ tsp Vanilla essence
- Violet gel color as required
- Beat unsalted butter in a large mixing bowl using an electric hand beater. Beat it until it gets light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, mix milk and icing sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the milk and sugar mixture to the butter in batches, along with the vanilla essence. Combine everything well.
- Add the violet color using a toothpick, and mix to get white frosting.
- Prep Time: 10 to 12 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes