- 100g All-Purpose Flour
- 30g Castor Sugar
- 50g Brown Sugar
- 69g Vegan Butter
- 20ml Soy Milk
- 1/8 tsp Baking Soda
- 30g Oats
- 20g Raisins
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Preheat your oven to 180C (OTG mode: upper rod + lower rod + fan). Line a baking tray with butter paper or a silicon mat.
- Cream butter and both the sugars in a bowl until pale and fluffy.
- Add in soy milk and vanilla essence. Mix it in.
- Sieve the dry ingredients – flour, baking soda, and salt. Add them to creamed mixture.
- Next, fold in the oats and raisins. Combine everything well to make a dough.
- Now, make balls from the dough weighing 60g each.
- Place them on a lined baking tray and press a little from the top.
- Sprinkle some more oats and raisins on top for garnish.
- Freeze the cookies for 20 minutes before baking.
- Bake at 180c (OTG mode: upper rod + lower rod + fan) for 15-18 minutes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Freezing Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 to 18 minutes