- 40 g Water
- 70 g Castor sugar
- 125 g Corn syrup
- 1.5 Egg whites (complete white of one egg and half white from the other egg)
- 2 g Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 80 g Salted butter
- 30 g Castor sugar
- 20 g Brown sugar
- 40 g Curd
- 40 g Condensed milk
- 60 g All-purpose flour
- 25 g Natural cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp Baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 60 g Milk
- 50 g Chopped dark couverture
For Marshmallow Fluff
- Put water, castor sugar, and corn syrup in a heavy-bottom saucepan. Bring this mixture to a boil till it reaches 115°C. Use a kitchen thermometer to track the temperature. Meanwhile, we’ll beat the egg whites.
- Add egg whites and lemon juice together in a bowl and beat the mixture until you get fluffy egg whites.
- Once the syrup reaches the desired temperature, add it to the whipped egg whites gradually and continue beating. Make sure to add only a little syrup at a time.
- Now add vanilla essence to the fluff and give it a nice mix. Our marshmallow fluff is now ready.
- Put the butter, castor, and brown sugar in a bowl for the brownie and melt in the microwave.
- Now add curd and condensed milk to the melted butter mixture and mix it well.
- It’s time to sift in all the remaining dry ingredients, i.e., all-purpose flour, natural cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder. Mix these until you get a thick batter.
- To make the thick batter a bit smooth and flowy, add the milk and stir it well.
- Lastly, add chopped dark couverture chocolate to the batter, giving it a good mix.
- We’ll now pour the batter into a greased, lined square ring. Then pipe marshmallow fluff blobs onto the batter and make swirls using a toothpick.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180°C (OTG MODE: lower rod only) for 25 – 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Our decadent marshmallow fluff swirl brownies are now ready! Serve them warm with a cup of coffee, and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 to 30 minutes