Coffee bean cookie:
- 125 g Flour
- 75 g Butter
- 80 g Icing sugar
- 20 ml Milk
- 1+1/2 tsp Coffee powder
- 15 g Corn flour
- 15 g Dutch cocoa powder
- Cream the butter and icing sugar in a bowl.
- Mix milk and coffee together, and then add them to the creamed butter.
- Now, add sifted dry ingredients, i.e. flour, corn flour, and cocoa powder. Mix to make a dough.
- Take 20g of dough and make a ball. Give it an oval shape, and press it in the middle of the dough with a skewer to make it look like a coffee bean. Repeat the same process with the remaining dough.
- Place them on a lined baking tray and keep them in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- Now, bake the cookies in a preheated oven at 180C for 12-15 minutes (OTG mode: upper rod + Lower rod+ fan)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Freezing Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 to 15 minutes