- 50 g Salted butter
- 80 g Creamy peanut butter
- 40 g Brown sugar
- 20 g Castor sugar
- 30 g Eggs
- ½ tsp Vanilla essence
- 110 g All-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp Baking powder
- Place the softened salted butter and peanut butter in a large bowl. Mix both kinds of butter until they turn smooth. You can either use a spatula or an electric beater for the recipe.
- Now add both the sugars, i.e., castor sugar and brown sugar, to the smooth butter mixture and start creaming until the mixture turns pale and fluffy.
- Once the butter turns pale and fluffy, add the egg and vanilla essence and mix again.
- Now we’ll sift in the remaining dry ingredients, i.e., all-purpose flour and baking powder, and combine to form a dough. You can use a spatula or your hands to combine the dough.
- Divide the cookie dough into 40 g balls. Place the balls on a lined baking tray and flatten them a bit. Now garnish the cookies with some peanuts on top.
- Now freeze the cookies for around 15 – 20 minutes before baking. This step will ensure that the cookies do not spread too much while baking.
- Once the cookies are out of the freezer, bake them in a preheated oven at 180°C (OTG MODE: upper rod + lower rod + fan) for 12 – 15 minutes or until the cookies turn golden brown in color.
- Our cookies are now ready! Let them cool down a bit, and then enjoy them with a warm cup of milk.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Freeze time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes