Cream Cheese Filling:
- 40g Vegan Cream Cheese
- 10g Icing Sugar
- 75g All-Purpose Flour
- 9g Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 + 1/8 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 30g Vegan Butter
- 36g Brown Sugar
- 36g Castor Sugar
- 30ml Soy Milk
- 1/4 + 1/8 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 5–6 drops Red Gel Color
- Vegan White Chocolate Chips As Required
- Preheat your oven to 180C (OTG mode: upper rod + lower rod + fan). Line a baking tray with butter paper or a silicon mat.
- Cream butter and the sugars in a bowl until pale and fluffy.
- Now, mix the red food gel color with soy milk and add it to the creamed butter and sugar mixture along with vanilla essence.
- Sieve the dry ingredients, i.e., flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt, and mix them to form a dough.
- The dough will be sticky, so keep it in the freezer for some time before shaping.
- Take 40g of dough and make a ball. Press it a little and place frozen cream cheese filling on it. Wrap and seal the dough around the filling nicely.
- Do the same for the rest of the dough and place them in a lined baking tray.
- Garnish the cookies with vegan white chocolate chips on top.
- Freeze them for 15-20 minutes and then bake at 180C (OTG mode: upper rod + lower rod + fan) for 15-18 minutes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Freezing Time: 30 to 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 to 18 minutes