- 150g Unsalted Butter
- 50g Icing Sugar
- 70g Non-Dairy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- In a big mixing bowl, beat room temperature softened unsalted butter with an electric hand beater at medium speed. Beat it until it’s pale and fluffy.
- Mix sifted icing sugar and whipping cream in a different bowl until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Now, gradually add this mixture to the creamed butter while beating it continuously.
- Lastly, add vanilla essence along with some salt and beat until all the ingredients are properly incorporated.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes