About Truffle Nation
Truffle Nation is a fast growing baking school in Delhi with the vision of helping every baker in India bake better.
How are we doing this?
Right now, we’re delivering complete learning solutions for aspiring professional bakers, however, we plan to expand our services to the baker community through products, live online classes, building an online community and content with the aim of bridging the resource gap between the industry insiders and the beginners.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and help every baker in India, Bake better.
Social Media Marketing Intern
As a Social Media Marketing Intern you will be playing a key role in managing our community on social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook, along with creating promotional material and marketing campaigns.
You will play a key role in shaping our business and will learn a ton. In this position, you will have a high degree of responsibility and develop a broad skill set.
- Support the Marketing Team in the planning, improvement and implementation of marketing campaigns (e.g. Influencer Marketing, Facebook, Instagram, Ad-networks)
- Keep our social media channels up to date
- Evaluate and analyse existing campaigns
- Engage our community and turn followers into leads
- Create promotional material & graphics
- Work with partners to collect information and create content for partnerships
- Work closely with our business development and tech team to when creating new marketing campaigns
- Assist with further projects as needed
- What you will not do: cook coffee, run the copy machine, sit still
- You are currently enrolled as a university student, ideally studying a business / management related subject and at least in your 3rd semester
- Experience from previous internships in Marketing or working student jobs in Marketing is a plus, ideally in a startup
- Previous experience in a restaurant/bakery/culinary related environment is a plus, but not required
- Available for at least 3 months, ideally for 6 months
Desired Skills & Competencies
Creative, mindset and interest in storytelling. You will be responsible for generating ideas, and develop stories around the Brand with the design team.
Ability to work independently, and take responsibility
Proactive, well-structured and detail oriented task approach
Excellent Communication skills in Hindi and English (verbal & written)
Skills in adobe photoshop is a plus
Skills in SocialMedia marketing (e.g. Facebook) are a strong plus
What We Offer You!
- Excellent development opportunities in an innovative industry through full responsibility from the start and many freedom of design
- A team of experts that inspires and supports you
- Regular events like team building, barbecues and summer party
- True start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- Inspiring work environment with wide range of responsibilities and capacity to take action
If this sounds like you, please click the “Apply Now” button.
If this role doesn’t quite match what you’re looking for, but you’d like to know more about joining the Truffle Nation team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies.
We’d love to hear from you!