About Truffle Nation
Truffle Nation is a fast growing baking school in Delhi with the vision of helping every baker in India bake better.
How are we doing this?
Right now, we’re delivering complete learning solutions for aspiring professional bakers, however, we plan to expand our services to the baker community through products, live online classes, building an online community and content with the aim of bridging the resource gap between the industry insiders and the beginners.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and help every baker in India, Bake better.
The Sales Manager at Truffle Nation is an essential part of the Sales Team and responsible for establishing relationships with prospective clients to drive business to the company as well as generating and qualifying leads.
- Engage our prospects and leads to educate them on the best courses for their needs.
- Actively strive to close more business and turn leads into students.
- Constantly communicate with current students to understand and serve their future needs better.
- Communicate the improvements in customer experience that can be made to the product development team.
You have first sales experience
You are very customer / result-oriented and your strong communication and negotiation skills support you in your daily business
You enjoy building and maintaining customer relationships
You have a high degree of motivation and the ability to work in a dynamic and demanding team
You speak English and Hindi fluent
Desired Skills & Competencies
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Professional and Confident Appearance
- Result-oriented, open-minded way of thinking
- Proactive and energetic task approach
- Fluency in Hindi and English required
- Previous Experience in Sales or Business Development is a must
- Start-up Experience is a plus but not required
What We Offer You!
- Excellent development opportunities in an innovative industry through full responsibility from the start and many freedom of design
A team of experts that inspires and supports you
Regular events like team building, barbecues and summer party
If this sounds like you, please click the “Apply Now” button.
If this role doesn’t quite match what you’re looking for, but you’d like to know more about joining the Truffle Nation team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies.
We’d love to hear from you!