No Churn Pistachio Ice Cream
- 250 g Non-dairy whipping cream
- 150 g Condensed milk
- One pinch of Salt
- 50 g Pistachio paste
- Two drops of Edible green gel color
- 1 – 2 drops of Pistachio essence
- 20 g Chopped pistachios
- 15 g Whole pistachios
- Collect non-dairy whipping cream, condensed milk, pistachio paste, salt, a few drops of pistachio essence, and two drops of edible green gel color in a bowl.
- Using an electric beater, beat the above mixture until you get a thick, mousse-like texture.
- Fold in chopped and whole pistachios to the ice cream base and mix.
- Pour the mixture into a tin of your choice and top it with some chopped and whole pistachios. Now freeze it for at least 3 to 4 hours or until it is firm enough.
- Once the ice cream is firm, scoop it out. Make sure to dip the scooper in warm water for easy scooping.
Our easy-to-make summer treat, No Churn Pistachio Ice Cream, is now ready!
- Prep Time: 10 to 15 minute
- Freeze Time: 3 to 4 hours