About Truffle Nation
Truffle Nation is a fast growing baking school in Delhi with the vision of helping every baker in India bake better.
How are we doing this?
Right now, we’re delivering complete learning solutions for aspiring professional bakers, however, we plan to expand our services to the baker community through products, live online classes, building an online community and content with the aim of bridging the resource gap between the industry insiders and the beginners.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and help every baker in India, Bake better.
The full-time Illustrator at Truffle Nation is an essential part of our Marketing and cross functional team working closely with different stakeholders throughout the business.
With a creative mind, you will be able to develop stunning visual content to communicate both TruffleNation’s product and branding.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to translate high-level strategy and briefs into creative designs that users will love.
- You design graphics for our online platform and social media networks including Facebook Ads
- You create visual material for marketing campaigns in an online and offline environment
- You organise and edit photography
- Collaborate with content developers to conceptualize visuals and ensure that key messages are enhanced through design
- You develop meaningful presentations
- You create and manage content on third party pages
- You are part of further developing our brand presentation
- You work closely with our marketing team
Desired Experience Background
You are currently enrolled as a university student, ideally studying a graphic design related subject and at least in your 3rd semester
Experience from previous internships in Graphic Design or working student jobs in Graphic Design is a plus, ideally in a startup
Available for at least 3 months, ideally for 6 months
Desired Skills & Competencies
- Creativity and a great understanding for composition, colour, perspective and design for user interaction
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop CS, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch
- Experience with HTML and CSS skills
- Attention to detail and strong focus on quality work
- You have proven sketch skills and a keen eye for color palettes, styling, typography & detail
- Time management skills to keep up with project deadlines
- Passion for photo-editing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in Hindi, English is a plus
What We Offer You!
- Excellent development opportunities in an innovative industry through full responsibility from the start and many freedom of design
A team of experts that inspires and supports you
Regular events like team building, barbecues and summer party
If this sounds like you, please click the “Apply Now” button.
If this role doesn’t quite match what you’re looking for, but you’d like to know more about joining the Truffle Nation team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies.
We’d love to hear from you!