The reason why I add this word ‘versatile’ before blueberry granola because the recipes allow you to add anything you want, whether it is pine nuts, walnuts, or flax seeds.
The dish is not only perfect for your breakfast but also it is so easy to prepare, is sugar-free and of course, healthy that you can take it as your quick snack. Crunchy almonds and chewy blueberries make an amazing combination together and when served with vanilla and maple syrup, it becomes something next level.
Check out this super duper easy breakfast recipe and make your mornings even much easier.
Ingredients you’ll require
- 2 cups traditional oats
- ¼ cup watermelon/ pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp vegetable/ coconut oil
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup dried blueberries
How to make
- Start with preheating the oven at 180ᵒ C. Line your baking tray using parchment paper.
- Use a large bowl to combine almonds, oats, and seeds together.
- Now, take a small bowl to combine oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract together. Then pour down this mixture over the oats mixture.
- Mix well and ensure that you end up with a well-combined mixture.
- Pour down the mixture to your already prepared baking tray and spread it evenly on it.
- Bake the granola for 15 minutes at 180ᵒ C. And then pull out the tray. Give this mixture a gentle mix and then add your dry blueberries.
- Bake it again for 15 minutes.