- 200 g Fresh pineapples (Chopped)
- 80 g Castor Sugar
- 50 ml Water (a)
- 2 tbsp Water (b)
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1tbsp Lemon Juice
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Make corn flour slurry by adding corn flour to water (b). Stor the mixture, making sure no lumps are there. Keep aside.
- Take a heavy-bottom saucepan and add chopped pineapples to it. Add the rest of the ingredients, which are sugar, water (a), lemon juice, and salt. Cook the mixture at low to medium heat and stir regularly.
- Cook the mixture until the sugar dissolves entirely and the pineapple pieces become soft.
- Once the pineapples have cooked and become soft, add the cornflour slurry. Continue stirring and cook until the mixture gets thick.
- Immediately stop cooking once you see that the mixture has become thicker than before.
- Transfer it to a bowl and let it cool down.
- Prep Time: 10 to 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 to 12 minutes