About Truffle Nation
Truffle Nation is a fast growing baking school in Delhi with the vision of helping every baker in India bake better.
How are we doing this?
Right now, we’re delivering complete learning solutions for aspiring professional bakers, however, we plan to expand our services to the baker community through products, live online classes, building an online community and content with the aim of bridging the resource gap between the industry insiders and the beginners.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and help every baker in India, Bake better.
- Executing beautiful, hero-style recipe food styling for print and digital campaigns
- Produce expertly composed, compelling photographs, in step with brand guidelines
- Work closely with studio team—chefs and photographer—to create beautiful food images
- Sourcing, propping, prepping and styling up to 8 styling sets per day
- Problem-solve the best, most efficient way to execute shoots under limiting circumstances
- Detailed and regular financial management and reporting for shoot-related purchases
- Working closely with studio team in pre-production to determine shot order and timing
- Work directly with brand, marketing and creative teams to deliver a successful, on-scope shoot
- Managing critically important creative and client-like relationships -Working in an agile way with the team, open to other staff members suggestions.
- Assist in maintaining a prop library and weekly kitchen inventory
- Ensure shot counts are met and daily workload is accurately documented and achieved
- Share responsibility for care, upkeep and maintenance of kitchen space and equipment
- Manage freelance staff and assistants supporting your set
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or Culinary Arts plus 1-2 years food styling experience
- 1-2 years experience styling in a professional commercial photography environment
- Strong food styling portfolio that demonstrates skill level and attention to detail
- Demonstrated knowledge of cooking techniques, food preparation, and plating
- Experience working collaboratively with other stylists and photographers on set, food styling for videos is a plus.
- Experience with the pacing and balance needed to work with food and fresh ingredients
- A keen eye for composition, including creative ways of executing your vision
- Enthusiastic team player, understanding the value of the studio is in the sum of its parts
- An understanding and appreciation for food and shooting fresh ingredients
- Ability to execute recipes, adjust to feedback and add value where necessary
- Inspired, deeply curious with an eye for emerging trends and techniques
- Impeccably organized, excellent time manager, with careful attention to detail
What We Offer You!
- Excellent development opportunities in an innovative industry through full responsibility from the start and many freedom of design
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- A team of experts that inspires and supports you
- Regular events like team building, barbecues and summer party
If this sounds like you, please click the “Apply Now” button.
If this role doesn’t quite match what you’re looking for, but you’d like to know more about joining the Truffle Nation team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies.
We’d love to hear from you!