- 195g All-Purpose Flour
- 37g Dutch-Processed Cocoa Powder
- ½+1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp + a pinch Salt
- 22ml Soy Milk
- 112g Vegan Butter
- 67g Brown Sugar
- 60g Castor Sugar
- 1/2tsp Vanilla Essence
- 60g Vegan Dark Chocolate
- Extra Vegan dark chocolate to place on top of the cookie
- Preheat the oven to 180C (OTG mode: upper rod + lower rod + fan). Line a baking tray with butter paper or a silicone mat.
- In a bowl, cream vegan butter and sugars until it’s pale and fluffy.
- Add in soy milk and vanilla essence.
- Now, sieve in the dry ingredients, that is, flour, Dutch-processed cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt, and give it a mix
- Next, fold in the vegan dark chocolates. Mix to form a dough.
- Make balls from the dough weighing 60g each and place them on a lined baking tray.
- Flatten it out a bit and put some chopped dark vegan chocolate on top.
- Keep them in the freezer for about 12-15 minutes.
- Bake them at 180C (OTG mode: upper rod + lower rod + fan) for about 12-15 minutes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Freezing Time: 12 to 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 to 15 minutes