- 80g Cornstarch
- 35g Condensed Milk
- 35g Soft Butter
- 1/4tsp Vanilla Essence
- Preheat the oven to 180C (OTG mode: upper rod + lower rod + fan). Line a baking tray with butter paper or a silicon mat.
- In a bowl, mix butter and condensed milk. It will take a few minutes to combine.
- Add cornstarch to the creamed butter and mix to form a dough.
- Now, make balls of 20g each. Give a pattern by pressing the top of the dough gently with a fork.
- Place them on a lined baking tray and bake them at 180C (OTG mode: upper rod + lower rod + fan) for 10-12 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 to 12 minutes