About Truffle Nation
Truffle Nation is a fast growing baking school in Delhi with the vision of helping every baker in India bake better.
How are we doing this?
Right now, we’re delivering complete learning solutions for aspiring professional bakers, however, we plan to expand our services to the baker community through products, live online classes, building an online community and content with the aim of bridging the resource gap between the industry insiders and the beginners.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and help every baker in India, Bake better.
Content and PR Manager
As Content & PR Manager, you are part of our marketing team and are responsible for planning, designing and implementing content and PR measures for Truffle Nation.
- Development of the content strategy to increase the awareness and lead generation
- Research and development of relevant topics and measures;
- Definition and reporting of KPIs and derivation of suitable optimizations
- Planning, creation and publication of content for the communication channels Social Media, Website, Blog, Newsletter, Print (eg Case Studies, Whitepaper)
- Maintaining contacts with the press, bloggers, multipliers and accompanying PR measures (press releases, articles), leading the PR agency
- Support of online marketing campaigns
- Ensuring close and cooperative collaboration with IT, Product, Sales &; Customer Care
- Completed degree, preferably in the field of communication or linguistics, technical editing, business administration / marketing or a comparable education
- Professional experience in marketing / social media / PR environment; Agency, Culinary or startup is a plus
- Passion for target group-oriented writing and a very good sense of language
- High result and customer orientation
- Ideally, knowledge in online marketing and first experiences in dealing with CMS systems, HTML and CS
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Very good Hindi and English knowledge in spoken and written
What We Offer You!
- Excellent development opportunities in an innovative industry through full responsibility from the start and many freedom of design
A team of experts that inspires and supports you
Regular events like team building, barbecues and summer party
If this sounds like you, please click the “Apply Now” button.
If this role doesn’t quite match what you’re looking for, but you’d like to know more about joining the Truffle Nation team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies.
We’d love to hear from you!