- 400–500g Boneless bite sized chicken
- 2 tbsp Buttermilk
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- ¼ tsp Paprika powder
- Panko as required
- Mix chicken, salt, black pepper, paprika powder, and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and keep it in the fridge for 30-35 minutes.
- Now add in buttermilk and give it a mix.
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C (400°F) for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, coat the chicken with pankos and place them in the air fryer in one layer.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Toss them halfway through cooking to ensure they are cooked evenly.
- Carefully remove from the basket with tongs and serve with your favorite dip or sauce.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 to 12 minutes