Ready To Start
Your Own Bakery?
…and learn everything there is to master the art of baking and learn everything you need to know to become a professional baker.
Finally, You’ll Have a Step-By-Step Courses For…
STARTING YOUR OWN BAKERY
(HINT: Here’s How..)
If you’ve ever wanted to start your own bakery, cafe or a home-based baking business then this is the course for you!
With the Baker’s Diploma Course, we’ll help you build the foundation and learn everything you need to start your own bakery.
With this course you not only master the art of baking but you’ll also posses the knowledge on setting up a menu, costing, budgeting and everything else you need to know before starting your own bakery.
You also receive a 1 month intership where you get to run a real bakery.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS MASTER COURSE:
- A Complete Introduction to equipments and ingredients used in baking so you not only know ‘how’ but ‘why’.
- The Art of Cookie Making Module covers not just recipes and baking of over 10 categories of cooking but also storing, packing and even reviving various cookies so no cookie in your bakery ever goes waste.
- The Pies & Tarts, Cupcake & Muffins to Organic Breads modules covers over 25 different categories of baked goods so that you understand baking in and out and even create your own original recipes for your bakery.
- The Celebration and Travel Cakes modules covers every type of cake you can imagine of serving in your own bakery. From learning to bake over 10 types of cakes to piping techniques to crafting two-tier cakes, we leave nothing out when it comes to turning you into an expert cake baker.
- In the Intermediate/Advanced baking module, we cover over 15 different baked goods from macarons to Creme Brule to Cheesecakes.
- With our Fondant Sugar Craft Module, you’ll be a master at everything-fondant. This course covers everything from making fondant fruits, figurines and figures to crafting a complete fondant cake.
- In the last module, you’ll learn Chocolate Artistry where we cover everything from chocolate tempering to the art of making bon bons to making grand chocolate sculptures. By the end of this module, you’ll become a complete chocolatier.
- And lastly, you’ll learn pricing, menu planning etc. to hand the behind the scenes like a pro and even real life experience of running a bakery for a complete month. After all, running a successful bakery isn’t just about the baked food.
Are You A “Doer”…or Just a “Talker?”
(or…Why You Might Want To Get Certified)
Let’s face it…
Most people want to become bakers or start their own bakeries but never take the steps necessary to actually turn that dream into a reality.
Most common excuse? They don’t know where to start!
At Truffle Nation, we give you the exact steps that you need to take to become a professional baker and ultimately start a successful baking business.
From Delhi to Ladakh, we have had countless students from all over India start their own baking businesses.
This course is not for hobby bakers. We built this course for people who are serious about taking their baking skills to the next level.
Become a Certified Pastry Artist Today!
Baker’s Diploma Course Details
In this 3-month course, you’ll learn about the both Beginner and Advanced Baking Techniques, the Science Behind Baking, Perfectly Storing/Packaging Baked Goods, Reviving them and a complete hands-on experience of Baking your favourite Cookies, Cakes, Macaroons and everything in between!
- Welcoming Into the School
- Introduction to the Baking World
- An introduction to the Various Ingredients and Equipment Used
- Learning How to Make Marble Tea Time Cakes, Chocolate Pie, and Rose Swirl Cookies
The Art of Cookie Making
- Classic Cookies
- Tea Time Cookies
- Fancy Chocolate Cookies
- Celebration Cookies
- Wholesome Cookies
- Diet Cookies
- Cookie Bars
- Dessert Cookies
- Savory Cookies
Module 2: Couture Pies & Tarts
- Classic Pies and Tarts
- Contemporary Pies and Tarts
- Savory Pies and Tarts
- Tart and Pies Deconstructed
- Healthy Pies and Tarts
Module 3: Gourmet Cupcakes & Muffins
- Everyday Muffins
- Healthy Muffins
- Classic Muffins
- Chocolate Muffins
- Commercial Cupcakes
- Tropical Cupcakes
- Fancy Cupcakes
- Themed Cupcakes
Module 4: Fundamentals of Organic Bread
- White/Brown Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Garlic Bread
- Parmesan Bread
- Cranberry Bread
- Walnut Bread
- Dinner Rolls
- Burger Buns
- Coffee Bites
Module 5: Celebration Cakes
- Introduction to Cake Making and Piping
- Piping Techniques, Flowers
- Learning the Art Behind Chocolate Truffle
- Understanding Red Velvet Cake and Garnishing
- Entering the World of Fondant
- Learning Carving Cake
- Understanding 2 Tier Dummy Cake
Module 6: Intermediate/Advanced Baking
- Swiss Buns
- Creme Caramel
- Masala Buns
- Cinnamon Buns
- Baked Pizza Cones
- Millionaire Pastry
- Different Brownies
- Caramel Mousse Dough
- Choco Lava Cake
- Orange Choco Scones
- Japanese Pancakes
- Cake Roulade
- Creme Brule
- Baked Pudding
Module 7: Travel Cakes
- Royal Pistachio Cake
- Nutty Carrot Cake
- Christmas Cake
- Earl Grey
- Banana Choco Chip Cake
- Classy Chocolate Cake
- Orange Cardamom Cake
- Honey Almond Cake
Module 8: Fondant Sugar Craft
- Introduction to Fondant
- Fondant Flowers, Fruits, and Vegetables
- Fondant Characters (Animals)
- Human Figuring
- Complete Fondant Cake
Module 9: Chocolate Artistry
- Introduction to Chocolate and Compound
- Understanding Coverture and Tempering
- Learning Layer Chocolates
- The Art of Making Bon Bons
- Entry Into the World of Truffles
- Nougat and Marshmallows
- Sculpture Class
What You’ll Get:
When you enroll today, you’ll receive instant access to:
- Beginner and Advanced Baking Techniques
- 9 Core Modules
- 48 Hands-on Baking Lessons
- Learning Material and Practical file
₹1,65,000/- (for the next 12 students)
Setting: Completely Hands-on Course
Course Length: 8-Weeks
Plus, upon successful completing of the course and all exams you will also receive:
A digital, printable certificate suitable for framing
Status and recognition as a Truffle Nation Certified Baker’s Diploma Course Graduate
The Exam will be held on the final day of course and will include a viva, practical and theoretical exam.
Take the Course
The Baker’s Diploma is a 8 week intensive training course, with 48 hands on classes.
Pass the Test
80% or better is required to pass the exam. Fee will be charged for additional attempts.
You’ll get a certification of excellence once you’ve passed all tests for the course.
About Your Instructor
Kanak is the Head Chef at Truffle Nation, Saket. Prior to joining Truffle Nation, Kanak has also worked with top 5-stars like Taj Vivanta and Taj Mahal after her BA (Hons) in Culinary Arts from IHM-A
She doesn’t just bring bags of experience to the table, her bubbly nature, chirpiness, and knowledge is everything baking is all about.
Transforming her mother’s dreams into one of her own, she does not have the word impossible in her dictionary and with her guiding you step by step, you won’t either.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: “How will this certification course help me?”
A: In a country obsessed with degrees and diplomas, the Truffle Nation Baker’s Diploma is everything you need set in motion your dream bakery.
Now, whether you’re looking to start a baking business from home and set up your own bakery, the diploma is tangible proof that you are trained by the best and are equipped with the skills set and knowledge needed to perform at the highest level.
That’s because, at Truffle Nation, you learn not just baking, but also intricate details on how to manage the show behind the scenes (setting up the menu, Costing, Marketing, Budgeting etc.)
Q: “How valuable is this diploma?”
A: The certification itself is highly valuable if you need to set yourself apart from the competition. What’s far more valuable than any badge or certificate, however, is the actual knowledge and skills you’re going to receive when you take this class and pass all the tests.
The Certificate is recognized by Indian banks (in case you’re looking for a loan to finance your bakery) and also in foreign countries so your next bakery could anywhere you want.
Q:”What are the class timings?”
A: You can opt for either the 11am-2pm slot or the 3pm-6pm depending on the availability. For special weekend batches, get in touch with our team.
Q:”Will I get an internship after this course?”
A: A 3-month internship will be provided to Baker’s Diploma with Pastry Arts students. Here you get a real life chance to experience managing and running a full-time bakery and hone your skills further.
Q:”Will I be able to take home the products prepared in the class?”
A: At Truffle Nation, we believe in sharing the love with your friends and family. So yes, you can take your baked goods back home.
Q:”What Happens in case I’m Absent for a class?”
A: While we strongly advise against missing any class, in case you really have a genuine reason to do so, check with our team to have it rescheduled for later.
Ready to Become a Certified Baker?
Become A Certified Baker
After completing the course, you can apply for our certification exam to become a TruffleNation Certified Baker, Chocolatiers or Patissiers.
Start Your Own Bakery
As a Truffle Nation Graduate, you get the exclusive opportunity to learn how to run and manage a high-end bakery.
Hands-on Baking Classes
Truffle Nation offers you the unmatched hands-on baking experience where you actually bake everything all by yourself, while our chefs guide you through the process step-by-step.