This chocolate buttercream frosting is decadent as we use dark compound chocolate instead of the regular cocoa powder. It is best used for decorating cupcakes and can even be used as a filling in your layered cakes. Here’s how you can make it!
- 60gm Semisweet Dark Chocolate Compound
- 75Gm Unsalted Butter (softened)
- 40Gm Icing Suger (sifted)
- Using a stand/hand mixer, beat the butter until light and fluffy.
- Sift the icing sugar and start adding it to the butter in 2 batches.
- cream the butter and sugar well.
- Melt the chocolate and bring it to room temperature.
- Now add the melted chocolate to the butter mixture and beat until all the chocolate is well incorporated.
- Fill this buttercream in a piping bag with the desired nozzle and your buttercream is ready for use.